Saturday 21 March 2015

Webinar around service catalogues

Recently I was asked by ManageEngine to produce a webinar around Service Catalogues, which they named "The Science behind effective Service Catalogues".  It was a pleasure to have been asked and I enjoyed producing it immensely. There were over 100 people in attendance at the webinar and I felt that I let several people down because, due to technical issues at my end, I was unable to answer any questions.

So, over the coming days,  I will be addressing the questions that were raised and they will be published, initially by ManageEngine, and then by me on this blog.

If you didn't get a chance to attend the webinar, it can now be found on ManageEngine's YouTube page, or here.


I would welcome your feedback.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment